Hi friend! If your children are like mine they are complaining of being bored and looking for creative ways to use the bottled up energy they have.
With Christmas quickly apporaching it is time to break out some crafts that will keep your children occupied and serve as a gift for relatives.
Think of this as a win/win!
Just grab the materials needed and set them free to create and be entertained.
From reindeer votives to puppets you are sure to find something on this list that suits your child’s creative nature.
15 Christmas Crafts for Creative Kids
- Typically Simple – Cocoa Pebbles Reindeer Craft
- Mom’s Messy Miracles – Handprint Christmas Tree Wall Art
- Red Ted Art – Toilet Roll Reindeer Rudolph
- Easy Peasy and Fun – Paper Plate Santa Craft
- Raising Little Superheroes – Reindeer Mason Jar with Handprint Antlers Craft
- I Can Teach My Child – Kid-Made Dish Towels
- Crafts by Amanda – Paper Plate Elf
- I Heart Crafty Things – Paper Plate Rudoph Reindeer
- Crafty Morning – Coffee Filter Christmas Tree Suncatchers
- Red Ted Art – Toilet Roll Snowflakes
- Easy Peasy and Fun – Reindeer Origami Corner Bookmark
- Raising Little Superheroes – Candy Cane Lanterns
- I Heart Crafty Things – Yarn Wrapped Christmas Tree Twig Ornament
- The Joys of Boys – How to Make a Snow Globe
- Crafts by Amanda – Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet
What fun creative things have your children made over the years?
Extra points for links! 😉
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Free Student Planner for Limited Time - August 18, 2017
- The Key to Homeschooling Without Stressing Out - August 15, 2017
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Solar System Edition - August 13, 2017
- King Cobra Facts Color and Copywork - August 11, 2017