If your student is learning their ABC’s and is ready to take the next step to handwriting, I have a tool that will help! Many of you have requested a pack just like this and I made sure to create something fun and engaging for your littles.
A fun and easy approach to teaching your children to write their ABC’s. Each letter features a different animal of the alphabet that corresponds with the letter. The animals are adorable and will keep your student’s attention. Includes both the full color and black and white images.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 54 Total Pages
- 1 Animal per letter (matches the graphic)
- Full color
- Black and White
Grab your pack for free today!
Having trouble with your download? Try copy and pasting the link without the ‘Thank You” at the end of it and see if that solves your issues.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by StephanieE (see all)
- Should You Change Your Homeschool Curriculum? - January 16, 2017
- My Character Matters Jr Edition - January 16, 2017
- Children’s Planning Packs for February Free For Limited Time - January 13, 2017
- New My Prayer Journal - January 10, 2017