If your student is learning their ABC’s and is ready to take the next step to handwriting, I have a tool that will help! This pack is sure to be a load of fun for your children as they practice their handwriting.
A fun and easy approach to teaching your children to write their ABC’s. Each letter features a different animal of the alphabet that corresponds with the letter. The animals are adorable and will keep your student’s attention. Includes both the full color and black and white images.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 28 Total Pages
- 1 Animal per letter (matches the graphic)
- Full color
- Black and White
Grab your pack for free today!
Having trouble with your download? Try copy and pasting the link without the ‘Thank You” at the end of it and see if that solves your issues.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Chinchilla Facts Color and Copywork - June 23, 2017
- Pet Hamster Facts Color and Copywork - June 20, 2017
- FREE July Planning Packs for Children Limited Time Offer - June 16, 2017
- The Flag of the United States of America Research Guide - June 11, 2017