Welcome back to our Back to School Survival Series! We are thrilled you are here.
It is time for us to wrap up our Back to School Survival Series. It is my prayer that this series has helped to inspire you in your journey as a homeschooling family.
Through this series we have covered meal ideas, homeschooling with small children, and so much more. If you missed a post, let us help you get caught back up.
Posts in this series:
- Preparing a Successful Homeschooling Game Plan
- 6 Must Have Essential Oils for Back to School (PLUS a Giveaway)
- August Planning Pack for Children – LIMITED TIME FREEBIE!!!
- How to Homeschool without Curriculum
- How to Survive Homeschool with a Toddler
- What You Need to Know about Road-Schooling
- Making the Decision to Homeschool Your Special Needs Child
- 5 Common Homeschool Roadblocks
- 3 Ways Homeschoolers Can Have Fun Menu Planning
- 7 Fun Learning Activities for the First Week Back to School
- Back-to-Homeschool Commemoration and Memory Keeping Ideas
- September Planning Pack for Children 2016 Edition
- 3 Ways to Make Homeschool Special for your Youngest Child
- Puppies Themed Student Planner
- Kittens Themed Student Planner
- 5 Ways to Reset a Bad Homeschool Day
We also had some great giveaways!
To see if you won any of these amazing giveaways just check them out HERE
Homeschooling is not always going to be easy. In fact, there may be days that you think that you just want to quit and put your children on a big yellow bus. Just ask me how I know! I can promise you that it is always worth it. The time you are spending with your children, the amount of love you are giving them, all of it is worth it. You got this mom!
This post is part of the Back to Homeschool Series by The Multi Taskin’ Mom
This series brought to you by:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Animal Habitat Games Limited Time Subscriber Freebie - October 16, 2017
- November Planning Pack Free for Limited Time - October 13, 2017
- The Gratitude Tree – Limited Time Freebie - October 9, 2017
- Prayer Card Set for Moms - October 4, 2017