Welcome, I am so glad that you are here!
Are you like me and have a hard time getting your children to complete their Bible studies each day?
I think I have something that will help you!
Getting your children into the word of God each day is very important but for some of us it may be something that we struggle with. It could be because our children are not great at remembering what they read. They may not be able to understand the words. Or they may just not enjoy the current way they are studying.
For the while now I have been have been doodling and journaling during my quiet time. I have a very hard time focusing on words unless I write through them or draw them out. Being a very visual person it is helpful to me to have visual aids.
I decided that I would put together an easy to use Bible Journal for Children. This tool will be helpful for them to use during quiet time to focus on their studies.
This pack includes:
- 2 fun designs to use
Tips for use:
- print them off and hand them over and let the creativity begin
- keep the back side of the page blank to encourage drawing or doodling
- print off the page back to back if your child doesn’t need the space for drawing
- have your children color their bible journal
- let them be creative and have fun
Once they see that it is fun to be in The Word each day they will be encouraged more and more to be in it!
Get Your Bible Journal for Kids NOW!
Grab our Prayer Journal
It goes perfectly with our Bible Journal!
Looking for something for your kids to use during church?
Grab this Sermon Note printable that I created just for Life of a Homeschool Mom.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- June Planning Pack for Children Free for a Limited Time - May 25, 2017
- Family Pet Pre-K Fun Pack - May 24, 2017
- How to Teach History Without Textbooks - May 23, 2017
- Digital Curriculum Organizer 2016 - May 22, 2017