Mmmm, the smells of cookies, candies, cakes and pies. The thought of ham, turkey, and dressing. My mouth is watering. Yours? One of my families favorite ways of celebrating the season is getting together to share a big meal.
Welcome back to A Christmas Survival Guide for Busy Moms! If you are just now tuning in you can catch up with us here HERE.
Let me help you get the menu planning, recipes, and shopping lists ready!
With my help (and the free planner) you can create the perfect schedule for your meals. Plan out each meal for the entire month. Make your menus for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. You can also print off the recipe cards (I highly recommend using card stock for those) and write down your favorite recipes on them. Did I mention that there is even a printable shopping list?
Add this pack to the rest of the printables in this series and you are sure to be the most organized ever this upcoming season!
Do you follow any of my Pin boards? I have several full of yummy recipes you can use all through the holiday season that are perfect for company. I love to use Pinterest for ideas and inspiration for not just food. You can also get great craft ideas. Take some time to look around and be inspired to try new dishes this season. But, please try them before serving them to your family. Ask me why!
Grab your FREE Christmas Menu
Your free book hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.
- You can email me at themultitaskinmom AT gmail DOT com with proper email formatting.