Jingle Bells! It’s almost time for my favorite holiday, Christmas! It just a super fun time of year and I love to spend the month of December injecting as much fun into our schooling as possible. Every year I scour the Internet for fun crafts, activities, and printables for my children to do that will help promote our festive attitudes. This year, I decided to make my own printable pack!
Inside this 20+ page printable Christmas Pack, you will find:
- Color by number
- Word scramble
- Crossword puzzle
- Scissor skills
- and more!
This is the perfect accent to your day to help bring a little Christmas joy to your homeschool!
To get your pack just subscriber to the blog bellow by filling out this form! When you subscribe you are also signing up as a subscirber of To The Moon and Back, who created this pack exclusively for The Multi Taskin Mom, as a thank you for this awesome free resource!
Your eBook hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Dusty (see all)
- FREE Easter Peeps Printable Coloring Pages and Puzzle Pack - March 23, 2015
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Printable BINGO Cards - March 6, 2015
- FREE 20 Page Winter Fairy Printable Pack - January 26, 2015
- FREE Owl Themed Valentines - January 14, 2015