Summertime is right around the corner!
If you are like me, you’re counting down! Schools almost out. That frees up our days for summertime fun!
We love creating summertime bucket lists.
There are things we look forward to each year like Kings Island and the drive in.
I love buying bubbles and sidewalk chalk. I’ve already started stocking up on water guns and swim goggles.
Having a bucket list helps us keep what we want to get done over the summer in order.
We make sure to include fun things each week!
Grab your Summer Bucket List now!
In addition to the activities on this printable, here are more items you might want to try this summer with your favorite kiddos.
- Throw paint filled eggs on an outdoor canvas.
- Make a paint slip-and-slide.
- Make summer sponge bombs!
- Water balloon pinatas look like so much fun!
- Blow rainbow bubble snakes.
- Make exploding sidewalk chalk.
- Brownie pops would make a great afternoon treat.
- Make sidewalk art with liquid sidewalk chalk.
- Here’s a recipe for some amazingly HUGE bubbles.
- We’ve had a trampoline for years, but we’ve never thought to draw on it with sidewalk chalk!