Now that we are about to enter a new year, it is important that we start out with new habits. Or is that just me? LOL!
I struggle helping my children stay on task and motivated when it comes to cleaning and organizing. Most of the reason is because I am not able to process out how to stay on task without lists. When I was discussing my issue with a dear friend, she encouraged me to create simple checklists for children to help them stay on task without having to ask what comes next.
While these checklists are simple and easy to use, they are a great starting point for keeping the most important rooms in your home clean. I included the bedroom, bathroom, and living room. I thought about the kitchen but that poses too many variables and I am far too OCD to allow my children to clean the kitchen without me. Maybe that can come in a future pack?! Thoughts?
Wintertime Kids Organization and Cleaning Checklist
This organizing and cleaning checklist includes:
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for bedroom (with and without tasks)
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for living room (with and without tasks)
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for the bathroom (with and without tasks)
- Printable labels to keep bins, cabinets, and other containers organized easily
Grab your Wintertime Kids Organization and Cleaning Checklist
Grab these other printables today!
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by StephanieE (see all)
- How to Keep the Homeschool Table Clutter Free - July 26, 2016
- How to Homeschool Without Curriculum - July 25, 2016
- August Planning Pack for Children Updated for 2016 - July 22, 2016
- 6 Must Have Essential Oils for Back to School - July 21, 2016