Do you need to get your home better organized?
Let me show you how to get your children on board with helping you do just that!
Now that we are about to enter a new year, it is important that we start out with new habits. Or is that just me? LOL!
I struggle helping my children stay on task and motivated when it comes to cleaning and organizing. Most of the reason is because I am not able to process out how to stay on task without lists.
When I was discussing this issue with a dear friend, she encouraged me to create simple checklists for children to help them stay on task without having to ask what comes next.
While these checklists are simple and easy to use, they are a great starting point for keeping the most important rooms in your home clean.
Included in this pack is the bedroom, bathroom, and living room. I thought about the kitchen but that poses too many variables and I am far too OCD to allow my children to clean the kitchen without me. Maybe that can come in a future pack?! Thoughts?
Wintertime Kids Organization and Cleaning Checklist
This organizing and cleaning checklist includes:
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for bedroom (with and without tasks)
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for living room (with and without tasks)
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for the bathroom (with and without tasks)
- Printable labels to keep bins, cabinets, and other containers organized easily
Grab your Wintertime Kids Organization and Cleaning Checklist
Grab these other printables today!
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by StephanieE (see all)
- Should You Change Your Homeschool Curriculum? - January 16, 2017
- My Character Matters Jr Edition - January 16, 2017
- Children’s Planning Packs for February Free For Limited Time - January 13, 2017
- New My Prayer Journal - January 10, 2017