Valentines Day is quickly approaching. That means it is time to switch gears from end of the year holidays to pink, hearts, roses, and love! You can do that in your homeschool lessons too!
Valentines Day Pre-K Fun Pack
This simple pack includes:
- and more
It is the perfect pack to print and use with your smaller children while your bigger children are doing their studies. The colors are fun and engaging while the art is simple and cute!
You can grab your Valentines Day Pre-K Fun Pack today!
More Valentines Day FUN!
Your free book hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.
- You can email me at themultitaskinmom AT gmail DOT com with proper email formatting.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by StephanieE (see all)
- How to Survive Homeschooling With A Toddler - July 27, 2016
- How to Keep the Homeschool Table Clutter Free - July 26, 2016
- How to Homeschool Without Curriculum - July 25, 2016
- August Planning Pack for Children Updated for 2016 - July 22, 2016