I think it is important that children have fun mixed in with their learning. I created this pack for just that reason!
Your children will enjoy lacing string through each of the colorful and spooky Halloween themed lacing cards. To use the cards just print on card stock, hole punch the white dots as marked, laminate, and re-hole punch. You can skip the laminating step but I find that it makes it sturdier and easier to lace the string through.
The coloring pages feature cute dressed up children and adorable Halloween cuteness!
This pack includes 18 interactive pages for your young children.
Grab your pack today:
More Halloween Fun:
Check out these fun Halloween Themed Books:
Looking for more freebies? Check out all of these that we have to offer HERE
Your eBook hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Bible Journal for Teens: Judges and Ruth - February 21, 2018
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 18, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens: Deuteronomy - February 14, 2018
- Ducks Color and Copywork - February 2, 2018