Welcome back to this week’s Hearts for Home Blog Hop. I am loving the different things everyone is posting. It was so hard for me to pick my tops this week.
This week I want to feature:
- DIY Crackle Finish
- Ready to Get Off the Merry-Go-Round? 7 Steps to True Soul Replenishment for Homeschool Moms
- Homeschool Lies I Have Believed (and How I’m Breaking Free)
The post with the most click from last week was:
Now, go and check out these awesome posts from this weeks link up…
Loading InLinkz ...
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephanie is a thirty-something, homeschooling mom of two, that married her best friend in 2003. She is the owner and founder of The Multi Taskin’ Mom, Homeschooling on Accident, and Homeschool Printables for Free. Her passion for helping homeschooling moms turned her writing hobby into a full-time job. Since 2013, she has devoted her free time to creating homeschool helps, printables, and a character curriculum: My Character Matters.
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Animal Habitat Games Limited Time Subscriber Freebie - October 16, 2017
- November Planning Pack Free for Limited Time - October 13, 2017
- The Gratitude Tree – Limited Time Freebie - October 9, 2017
- Prayer Card Set for Moms - October 4, 2017