Hi friend. As you know Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and if you are like me you want to take some time to get your heart and mind prepared.
The Thanksgiving holiday is one where we are encouraged to count our blessings and be thankful for all that we have been given. Often times we are so caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life that we forget just how blessed we are to have the things in life we are given.
If your personality leans itself more to the negative side it will be even harder for you to see all of the good things around you. When we are focused on the negative in life we make it difficult to get into the true spirit of Thanksgiving.
I am not a naturally positive person. I find myself dwelling on the negative, the what-ifs, the wish I hads. It is a very unhealthy way to live life and a habit I seriously want to break.
That is why I spent time this week working on a brand new workbook for myself and for you that I think will help!
Introducing: I am Thankful
About the workbook:
The I am Thankful workbook is designed to be used like a devotional or journal. You will take time each day, for thirty days, to prepare your heart and mind for the Thanksgiving season.
The workbooks is designed to be quick and easy to work through. As you go through the workbook you will…
- Spend a few moments reading the scripture of the day and then reflect upon what you just read.
- List your blessings – this needs to be very personal.
- Find ways you can be a blessing.
My prayer is that this devotional will be a blessing for you and your personal walk with The Lord.
Get your copy today!
Don’t Miss These:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Free Student Planner for Limited Time - August 18, 2017
- The Key to Homeschooling Without Stressing Out - August 15, 2017
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Solar System Edition - August 13, 2017
- King Cobra Facts Color and Copywork - August 11, 2017