Iguanas are one of those animals that you know you probably don’t want to walk up and pet.
Their scaly skin and spiny backs are very intimidating. Well, for me at least!
That doesn’t keep them from being one of the most interesting animals in the rain forest. Did you know that you can find iguanas as a native species in the US as well?
There is so much more to this creature than meets the eye.
Find out about where they live, what they eat, and if they can swim or not in our brand new Color and Copywork pack!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the Iguana
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the Iguana
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- The Key to Homeschooling Without Stressing Out - August 15, 2017
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Solar System Edition - August 13, 2017
- King Cobra Facts Color and Copywork - August 11, 2017
- Tarsier Facts Color and Copywork - August 9, 2017