I am thrilled to introduce to you a book that several bloggers, including myself, have been working very hard on. My friend, Kristy from Little Natural Cottage is the brain behind this operation and will share with you what this book is about:
One sultry day last summer, I sat down at my computer and opened a new Word document. For weeks, thoughts had been swirling in my head and pressing upon my heart.
That day, I began to write. They were random thoughts, but it felt good to express what I was feeling and thinking. I gave my doodlings the quick title of “Homeschooling Day by Day” and briefly entertained the idea of someday turning my ideas into an ebook.
Throughout that busy homeschooling year, a pregnancy, sickness, and all the other real life experiences we moms encounter, I kept writing. Nothing is quite as inspiring as real life!
This spring, I decided to bring a few fresh voices into my digital-doodling-turned-writing-project. Together with ten other writers, I forged ahead with the dream of publishing an ebook by and for homeschooling moms.
On August 12, Homeschooling Day by Day will officially launch. This ebook is the collaborate work of eleven women who, like you, are in the trenches, raising and home educating their children.
Together, we want to give you a fresh vision for what homeschooling can be, not just in the glamorous “bigger picture”, but in the very real day by day living.
Throughout the forty chapters of this ebook, we’ll tackle the topics of
- homeschooling methods,
- learning styles,
- homeschooling kids with learning disabilities,
- homeschooling teenagers, preschoolers, and how to juggle multiple ages,
- dealing with insecurity and criticism as a homeschool mom,
- how to handle bad attitudes, expectations,
- hands on help for lesson planning, keeping up with housework, meals, and so much more!
Homeschooling Day by Day is a smorgasbord of heart-changing stories, helpful information, and just about anything you could need to help you along your journey of home education!
If you’re a homeschool mom in need of a little inspiration, or if you’ve ever considered homeschooling but aren’t quite sure you can do it, Homeschooling Day by Day will encourage and empower you!
This amazing ebook will be available on Amazon, as well as right here on this blog , on August 12. (You can subscribe by email so you don’t miss our official launch!)
I can’t wait to share Homeschooling Day by Day with you!
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Chinchilla Facts Color and Copywork - June 23, 2017
- Pet Hamster Facts Color and Copywork - June 20, 2017
- FREE July Planning Packs for Children Limited Time Offer - June 16, 2017
- The Flag of the United States of America Research Guide - June 11, 2017