Teaching our children about the Bible and the people in it can be a challenge.
We are often faced with the same ol’, same ol’, Bible lessons that can be boring and tedious to teach. There is typically a lot of text and reading between the lines.
Not so with this fun and easy to teach Bible curriculum from my dear friend, Anne Marie from Future Flying Saucers.
Walk This Way is a brand new Bible curriculum, for lack of better description. It has soared to the top 10 in Amazon’s Christian book review list. This book will be an asset to any homeschooling family. I had to share it with you. Please note, I am not being paid to share this with you! This book is flexible and easy enough for even the busiest of homeschool moms! Plus, your kids are going to love it.
Walk this Way is a different approach to teaching Bible lessons to your children. These Bible lessons include creative object lessons and critical thinking questions. Your children will not only enjoy learning Biblical truth, but you will be able to lead them through hard discussions that will form the basis of their worldview.
In Walk This Way: Ethics and Sanctification Lessons for Kids, you’ll discover:
- How to define a godly lifestyle so kids gain understanding.
- Twenty lessons for children in grades K-6 to be used at home or church.
- Engaging dialogue that gets kids thinking critically about life topics.
- Tips and retrospectives that help you improve your teaching skills.
- Fun extra resources and teaching posters.
Why we recommend Walk This Way
- The easy to teach, short lessons each lasting 25-30 minutes.
- Lessons are not just sit down and listen. Oh no! Your kids will enjoy coloring pages, games, and much more!
- It is easily adaptable to use with 1 or many children, which is perfect for homeschooling families or church groups.
- Children will begin to understand the lessons they have been taught, thanks to how it is broken down .
- This is not a watered down Sunday School lesson, these are fun, engaging, and challenging lessons for children!
You can get your own copy of Walk This Way in either print or digital copy HERE
Right now Anne Marie is kind enough to offer a giveaway of this wonderful new homeschool resource along with a printable poster pack.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- August Planning Pack for Children Free for Limited Time - July 13, 2018
- I don’t have the patience to homeschool my children. - June 25, 2018
- Scripture for Helping with Forgiveness - June 19, 2018
- FREE July Planning Packs for Children Limited Time Offer - June 16, 2018