The new year is quickly approaching and if your family is like mine you enjoy bringing it in with your children.
My children love being able to tell me how many hours are left until we reach the brand new year. Typically I help them count the hours up so they can keep track. This year I decided to change things up and make a way for them to keep up themselves.
Introducing the New Year Countdown
If you grabbed our Paper Chain Countdown to Christmas then you know just what you are getting with this fun and easy to use pack.
This paper chain countdown is the perfect tool for your children to be able to track the hours left until the new year. They start the countdown at noon and take a chain off each hour there after.
How to use this activity:
Creating this countdown is as simple as it can be.
- Print the pages of strips off.
- Then cut the strips out, keep them in order!
- Glue or staple the strips together to create a chain.
- It is so simple your children can do it themselves.
Grab yours now!
Get the Nativity Themed Paper Chain Countdown to Christmas
Don’t miss these fun printable packs…
Nov Planning Pack for Children$0.99
June Plan Pack for Children 2016$0.99
Dec Plan Pack for Children 2014$0.99
January Planning Pack 2015$0.99
May Planning Pack for Children 2016$0.99
April Planning Pack for Children 2016$0.99
March Planning Pack for Children
February Planning Pack for Children 2016$0.99
February Planning Pack 2015$0.99
January Planning Pack for Children 2016$0.99
December Planning Pack for Children – Nativity Theme$0.99
October Planning Pack for Children 2014 Owl$0.99
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by StephanieE (see all)
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 24, 2017
- Barack Obama Facts – Color and Copywork - February 9, 2017
- George W Bush Facts – Color and Copywork - February 7, 2017
- Bill Clinton Facts – Color and Copywork - February 3, 2017