As you well know the new year is right on our heels.
Take some time this week (or even next) to get your children doing some fun and creative writing.
Creative writing is a great skill for any child to work on. It increases their vocabulary, spelling, and reading abilities.
When a child is working on a creative writing assignment they are forced to use their imagination. While the prompts in this pack aren’t exactly imaginative writing it is still great to get those juices pumping.
This pack includes:
- 15 lined pages for writing layed out the following way…
- 7 prompts to get your children thinking about the year past and future
- 7 blank pages
- 1 lined page
This pack is for:
This pack is perfect for any child who is capable of writing well on their own or with assistance.
I suggest using this pack with younger students as dictation, where they tell you the story and you write it down for them.
There is no right or wrong way to use this pack!
Get yours now!
Did you get the New Year Countdown?
Get it HERE
Don’t miss these…
Nov Planning Pack for Children$0.99
June Plan Pack for Children 2016$0.99
Dec Plan Pack for Children 2014$0.99
January Planning Pack 2015$0.99
May Planning Pack for Children 2016$0.99
April Planning Pack for Children 2016$0.99
March Planning Pack for Children
February Planning Pack for Children 2016$0.99
February Planning Pack 2015$0.99
January Planning Pack for Children 2016$0.99
December Planning Pack for Children – Nativity Theme$0.99
October Planning Pack for Children 2014 Owl$0.99
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by StephanieE (see all)
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 24, 2017
- Barack Obama Facts – Color and Copywork - February 9, 2017
- George W Bush Facts – Color and Copywork - February 7, 2017
- Bill Clinton Facts – Color and Copywork - February 3, 2017