Hamsters are probably one of the cutest pets out there!
They are super soft and love attention from humans.
My children and I enjoy going to the pet store at our local mall.
One of their favorite pets to look at is the hamster. They are all squishy and soft looking laying around.
While I have never had a hamster for a pet and my children haven’t had one either, I have heard they are the perfect pet for children.
I wouldn’t recommend them for young children as they can bite. No one wants that!
Did you know there are more than 26 species of hamsters?! Crazy right?
That is just one of the fun facts your children will learn in this easy to use pack.
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the hamster
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the hamster
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- The Key to Homeschooling Without Stressing Out - August 15, 2017
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Solar System Edition - August 13, 2017
- King Cobra Facts Color and Copywork - August 11, 2017
- Tarsier Facts Color and Copywork - August 9, 2017