Are your children fascinated by animals that they see at the zoo and on t.v.?
My children do and I love teaching them about those animals. Today I have a pack to do just that!
Lets teach our children about an animal that is typically seen behind glass or on t.v. The Poison Dart Frog is one of God’s most beautiful creatures.
I want to share with you some fun copywork based around an animal that my children have been talking about recently, the Poison Dart Frog. The fascination with this animal is due to the fantastic colors it displays and the fact that its skin contains toxins.
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the Poison Dart Frog
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the Poison Dart Frog
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Children’s Planning Packs for February Free For Limited Time - January 19, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens Leviticus - January 17, 2018
- 6 Practical Tips for Moms Battling Depression - January 15, 2018
- Great Blue Heron Facts Color and Copywork - January 12, 2018