If your children are like mine, they love animals.
Sarah loves horses. Well, loves may not be the right word. It is more like obsessed. Nate, he is all about sharks. He is very interested in learning about them. I decided that since Shark Week starts on the Discovery Chanel on August 4 (which just happens to be my birthday) that I would plan some shark themed lessons. Of course I plan to share it all with you! Please note some of these are free and some are not.
- FREE Shark Lapbook ~ Homeschool Share
- Shark Lapbook ~ In The Hands of a Child
- Simple Days Unit Study Shark Week ~ Simple Schooling
Here are some books that would be a great addition to your theme:
Enjoy your Shark Week! I know we will be having a blast!
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Animal Habitat Games Limited Time Subscriber Freebie - October 16, 2017
- November Planning Pack Free for Limited Time - October 13, 2017
- The Gratitude Tree – Limited Time Freebie - October 9, 2017
- Prayer Card Set for Moms - October 4, 2017