Whether you need a new recipe for game day or weeknights Sloppy Bacon Cheeseburgers are quick and delicious.
These were inspired in part by a conversation on The Multi Taskin’ Mom Facebook page where I asked if anyone else was a college football fan. After several affirmative responses I decided to go with a recipe what would be awesome eats during your favorite football game. Not a football fan? These would be great any night for a quick and easy supper served with ranch roasted potatoes and a salad.
This particular batch I served on slider rolls because I thought they were cute but you could also use full sized hamburger buns to serve these sloppy bacon cheeseburgers.
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Buns or rolls for 4-6 people
- Burger fixings like ketchup, mustard, pickles
- Brown ground beef and seasonings in a large skillet, breaking the meat into crumbles as it cooks.
- Drain off excess grease.
- Crumble the bacon into the ground beef and sprinkle with cheese
- Stir gently until combined and cheese is melted
- Serve on hamburger buns or rolls with favorite burger fixings.
Looking for a sweet treat to go with these? Try one of the following: