The sloth is one of those animals I feel I have a direct connection with!
Sloths do what needs to be done daily, but don’t expect a lot more out of them then that.
I think that represents me most days. I have a feeling it represents a lot of us moms. When we are done for the day, we are done!
I was excited to learn about this adorable animal. I had no idea about some of the facts I would uncover.
We all know that sloths are slow moving animals, but did you know that their fur has a hidden secret? It is almost too gross for me to tell you. I have a feeling that boys working on this pack will find that fact the most interesting!
Find out what it is they are hiding in their fur and more fun facts now!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the sloth
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the sloth
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Black Friday Super Saver for Homeschoolers - November 20, 2017
- December Planning Packs Free for a Limited Time - November 17, 2017
- 4 Tips to Make Your Thanksgiving on a Shoestring Memorable - November 6, 2017
- More Than Words at Christmas Time - November 2, 2017