I didn’t become a reader until after I was married. Now you can find me almost each night with a book in hand. I wish that the love of reading found me as a teenage. I feel that I missed out on a lot of great reads in school now that I am older. I pray that my children learn to love reading now!
Here are a few of the books that I am reading right now.
- The Busy Homeschool Mom’s Guide to Romance: Nurturing Your Marriage Through the Homeschool Years – I have read this book through once before and am in a new season in life where I know I can use this information again. If you homeschool run and grab a copy of this book right now! It is a great read. Heidi St. John has an amazing heart for homeschool mothers, honestly for all mothers, and it is made apparent in each of her books.
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are – Can you believe I found this book at our local Ollies discount store for $3.99!! So far it is a great read and I am thoroughly enjoying it.
- Winter Is Not Forever (Seasons of the Heart) – I love Janette Oke. I have read each of one of the books in the ‘Love Series’ and started the ‘Seasons of the Heart’ series a few years back. My library has not had this book so I ended up just stopping after book 2. I found this book yesterday (at Ollies again) and grabbed it up! I cannot wait to see what happens to Josh next!
I am also reading a new book that isn’t released yet for review that is proving to be a great read for moms! I cannot wait to share it with you.
What are you reading right now?
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 18, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens: Deuteronomy - February 14, 2018
- Ducks Color and Copywork - February 2, 2018
- 4 Reasons to Rethink Your History Curriculum - January 30, 2018