If your student is learning their ABC’s and is ready to take the next step to handwriting, I have a tool that will help! Many of you have requested a pack just like this and I made sure to create something fun and engaging for your littles.
A fun and easy approach to teaching your children to write their ABC’s. Each letter features a different animal of the alphabet that corresponds with the letter. The animals are adorable and will keep your student’s attention. Includes both the full color and black and white images.
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 54 Total Pages
- 1 Animal per letter (matches the graphic)
- Full color
- Black and White
Grab your pack for free today!
Having trouble with your download? Try copy and pasting the link without the ‘Thank You” at the end of it and see if that solves your issues.
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- September Planning Pack Free For Limited Time - August 17, 2018
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018