Having a Bible Journal for your teens is very important.
You want them to study the Word and live out what they are learning.
I know that it is very hard to find Bible journals and Bible journal tools for teens. That is why I wanted to create my own set for my children and yours. There are many Bible Journals out there for moms and children but finding one for teens is not always easy.
When our teens are encouraged to use their creativity and to explore their artistic gifts, learning happens.
The In The Word Bible Journals for Teens are the perfect tool to do just that.
With fun options that will fit the individual need of the user, this is the perfect tool to get your teens into The Word.
Who is it for:
The Bible Journal For Teens is designed with teens in mind but it can be used by any age!
What is included:
- Reading Checklist
- 5 Different options for journaling
Tips for Use:
- Show the entire pack to your teen and discuss with them the different ways they like to journal. There are 5 different options for journaling so they can choose 1 or many different ones to suit their creative needs.
- Offer colored pencils, pens, and crayons for writing.
- Include some washi tape, stickers, and stencils for decorating.
Get yours today:
You can get your copy of In the Word Genesis for free today! This limited time offer expires on 1/19/18. After this promo period it will go into the shop at regular price.
Don’t miss our other In The Word Bible Journals! You can grab them all here…
Are you looking for a Bible Journal for your children? You can grab that today too! Get yours now!
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Children’s Planning Packs for February Free For Limited Time - January 19, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens Leviticus - January 17, 2018
- 6 Practical Tips for Moms Battling Depression - January 15, 2018
- Great Blue Heron Facts Color and Copywork - January 12, 2018