Using a Bible Journal is a great way to get the word to stick into our hearts and minds.
Unfortunately I have had a very hard time finding a Bible Journal that was suitable for teens. There are plenty out there for adults and young children, though.
That prompted me to create a line of journals that could be used by teens, and any other age if they are so inclined.
Using a Bible Journal is a creative and fun way for teens to work through what they are reading.
With fun options that will fit the individual need of the user, this is the perfect tool to get your teens into The Word.
Who is it for:
The Bible Journal For Teens is designed with teens in mind but it can be used by any age!
What is included:
- Reading Checklist
- 5 Different options for journaling
Tips for Use:
- Show the entire pack to your teen and discuss with them the different ways they like to journal. There are 5 different options for journaling so they can choose 1 or many different ones to suit their creative needs.
- Offer colored pencils, pens, and crayons for writing.
- Include some washi tape, stickers, and stencils for decorating.
Get yours today:
You can get your copy of In the Word Genesis for free today! This limited time offer expires on 1/27/18. After this promo period it will go into the shop at regular price.
Don’t miss our other In The Word Bible Journals! You can grab them all here…
Are you looking for a Bible Journal for your children? You can grab that today too! Get yours now!
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 18, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens: Deuteronomy - February 14, 2018
- Ducks Color and Copywork - February 2, 2018
- 4 Reasons to Rethink Your History Curriculum - January 30, 2018