No trip to the zoo is complete without a trip to the Giant Panda exhibit. Children love looking at animals that we cannot easily see from our own back yards. That is why I think it is important to teach them about these animals, in fun and easy ways. Our Color and Copywork Packs do just that!
Our brand new Big Book of Color and Copywork Asian Animals Edition is the latest in our Big Book Collection.
Currently featuring the complete color and copywork packs in our Asian animals series, with 3 more coming in the next 2 weeks.
Your purchase gets you all of the packs available, plus any new packs in the series!
Each pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the animal it features
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the animal it features
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
- Giant Panda
- King Cobra
- Red Crowned Crane
- Red Panda
PLUS! 3 More animals coming soon – Snow Leopard, Binturong, and Komodo Dragon
When these packs are complete they will be sent to your inbox for easy downloading.
Things I recommend for Color and Copywork:
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.