I am so excited about this new planning pack! Today I’m bringing you the first installment in our The Busy Mom’s Life Map: Everything You Need to Organize Your Life series. Over the course of the next several months I will be bringing more printables your way.
Several years ago I began a family planner. It is where I keep all our contact information, emergency information, bills, cleaning schedules and checklists and so much more. I decided I wanted to revamp it a little bit and add some color to make it pretty. Because…who doesn’t like pretty, right?
And who doesn’t like some time away from their children? Whether you have a standing weekly date night, monthly, quarterly or something in between, parents should always take the time to get away, even if just for a few hours at dinner. For years my husband and I had date nights about twice a year, due to his work schedule. That wasn’t nearly enough time to reconnect and enjoy each other outside the busy-ness and craziness of our home. Now that his schedule has changed, we try to get out at least every couple months. It doesn’t always happen, but we do try.
But, if you’re like me…its tough leaving your kiddos behind. You want to know they’re safe and that in case of an emergency the babysitter knows exactly what to do and how to contact you or someone you trust. That’s where these Date Night Planning Printables come in!
This set includes:
- Family & Friends Contacts sheet – Print this sheet as many times as you need. This is a great way to keep close contacts at arms length in your binder. It is also a great reference for babysitter’s and those who may watch your kids for an extended period of time.
- Emergency Contact Information (two versions) – This sheet contains all the important information you or your caretakers might need in case of an emergency. From local hospitals to doctors to allergy information for the children to insurance and more. I recommend keeping this in your binder, but you could also keep a copy of it on your refrigerator. Laminate it and use wipe-off markers to write in the numbers. This way you can update and change information as needed and its a quick reference for babysitters.
- While We’re Out Printable – This is a quick and easy reference for any babysitter, grandparent or caretaker for your children. If you’re going out for the evening, simply put all the information on the sheet, post it on the refrigerator and voila! you’re ready to go. Again, I recommend laminating this sheet so you can use it over and over.
Keep an eye out for more printables coming soon!!
Get your Date Night Planning Printables – Part 1 of The Busy Mom’s Life Map
NOTE: Your email will also be subscribed to Annette at In All You Do as the creator of this pack.
Your eBook hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.