If you are like me you are in full on planning mode for 2015. You are setting your goals, planning your breaks, scheduling vacations, and you have no where to store it all! That is where I come in and save the day! Right now you can get The Multi Taskin’ Mom Planning Kit for 2015 for FREE just for subscribing to the blog!
The best part of this planner? It combines all of the planners I have created over the years and turns them into one HUGE resource that you will love. Not only that, the colors are so pretty!
Here are some sample pages of the planner…
Want to get your planning kit for free?
Subscribe to the blog below and it will be sent to your email!
This is since expired – it is no longer 2015! 😉 😉
Don’t miss out on this fun free planning pack for children.
Your eBook hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- September Planning Pack Free For Limited Time - August 17, 2018
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018