Christmas programming is probably my favorite of the entire year. I love binge watching movies and all of my childhood classics.
Sometimes though it is hard to keep up with what is coming on the tv and when.
Welcome back to A Christmas Survival Guide for Busy Moms! If you are just now tuning in you can catch up with us here HERE.
Today let’s work on planning your holiday programming! Let’s figure out what is coming on tv and when. Let’s make a plan for what movies you want to watch and decide on movie nights and menus! Ready?
One of my favorite places to veg out on holiday movies is The Hallmark Channel. Starting Nov. 1 they have Christmas movies that run round the clock. Even my husband has been known to get caught up in them. Find out what is on this season HERE
Another favorite of mine is ABC Family. Their line up has old favorites and new ones. I found a line up for 2015 HERE
Now that you know what is coming on, let’s get your schedule ready. Grab this free Holiday Program Guide and schedule out what you want to watch and when. You can also plan out the movies you own and what is on Netflix. Grab the movie night menu and plan a fun night in with your family.
Grab your Holiday Program Guide:
Be sure to check out everything you may have missed in this series HERE
Your free book hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.
- You can email me at themultitaskinmom AT gmail DOT com with proper email formatting.