Welcome to this weeks edition of Inspired Wednesday! I am so thankful to have you join us! This week I want to share a review with you. Keep in mind that the opinions stated in this review are my own. I was not required to write a positive review.
I was recently asked to review a homeschool planner. Now, if you have been around for any length of time you know that I make planners. However, I do not have a homeschool planner in my list of products. And, being the planner junkie that I am (seriously, I need help) I
jumped up and down kindly accepted her offer.
The first thing that caught my eye were there colors! There are lots of pretty bright colors used throughout the entire planner. I am a fan of color so it was exciting!
I really liked that the colors carry on throughout the planner. Each month is laid out well and the weekly planning pages leave lots of room to input your lesson plans. If you homeschool, this planner is awesome!
What is included in the planner:
- Full color front and back cover (w/ an optional front cover)
- Spine label (for use with a binder)
- Information page for Teacher
- Information page including picture for each student (5 colors included)
- Goal sheet for each student (5 colors included)
- Curriculum list
- Year at a glance
- Upcoming activities for the year
- Yearly attendance record
- Daily schedule spreadsheet
- Grade sheet
- Full page calendar for each month
- Weekly planning pages
- Notes, book list, memories, etc for each week
- Scripture memory list (5 colors included)
- Field trip logs
- Important contacts
- Resources needed
The best part is… She is giving each of my readers a 20% discount! WOO HOO!! Just use the code: MTM20 when checking out. This code is good until Oct 15. The normal price of the planner is $15.
Feature from last week:
Children’s Laughter by Thoughts on Books
[inlinkz_linkup id=324391 mode=1 pageSize=300]