Welcome back to our Back to School Survival Series! We are thrilled you are here.
As many homeschoolers know, clutter is part of our every day lives. What if I told you that starting today you can start a journey to be clutter free? Well, with your homeschool table anyway. Let me show you how!
Is your homeschool table:
- always covered in books
- scattered with papers
- smattered pencils, pens, and paperclips
- impossible to find your teachers manuals and textbooks
I get it! It used to plague me too.
Keeping your table clutter free is a never-ending endeavor for veteran and newbie homeschoolers alike. Thankfully, we live in a day and age where we can easily research ideas and get experiences from other families on what has worked and what hasn’t. Hopefully, this gives you some new ideas for keeping your homeschool table – whether it is in a dedicated school room or the kitchen – clutter free for this upcoming school year.
I have become a lot less cluttered since moving. Let me tell you how!
Click next to learn my secrets to clutter free living.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Children’s Planning Packs for February Free For Limited Time - January 19, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens Leviticus - January 17, 2018
- 6 Practical Tips for Moms Battling Depression - January 15, 2018
- Great Blue Heron Facts Color and Copywork - January 12, 2018