This time of year everyone will be asking what you want for Christmas. I have no clue what I want exactly but my children do! They keep telling me different things they would like to have on Christmas morning.
Welcome back to A Christmas Survival Guide for Busy Moms! If you are just now tuning in you can catch up with us here HERE.
This week we are going to be talking gifts and decor! I am SO excited about this week. So, before we get started with the gift guides let’s get organized!
I have created 6 different themed wish lists for you to print and use with your family. Each one with it’s own unique design. Allowing room for a name, sizes (shirt, pants, shoes) and a long list.
Just print the pack out, cut down the center and allow your children and family members to fill it out. These are perfect to use if you have a secret Santa exchange. Just print off one list per person (keep in mind there are 2 lists per page) and allow the people in the exchange to fill them out. Place them in the hat and let people draw. This gives them the exact list of items that are wanted. Smart, right?! I have one or two of those ideas a year.
Grab your Christmas Wish List:
Be sure to check out everything you may have missed in this series HERE
Your free book hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.
- You can email me at themultitaskinmom AT gmail DOT com with proper email formatting.