Our latest installment of our Sea Life Color and Copywork set is ready and you are going to love it!
Picture this, you are walking on the beach in soft squishy sand and wondering. . . how is sand made?
Well, I can tell you how! The Parrotfish eats coral and small objects from the sea and then turns them into sand. He then deposits them as ‘poop’ along his journey through the ocean. Doesn’t that make you wanna never lay down on the sand again?
That is just one of the many interesting facts you will learn about the Parrotfish. This fun and easy to use Color and Copywork pack is perfect for teaching your children about this interesting fish.
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full-color pages with facts about the Parrotfish
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the Parrotfish
- One Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand-eye coordination.
Things I recommend for Color and Copywork:
- Colorful paper – this adds a level of fun to the learning that plain paper just doesn’t do! Print it out on colorful paper and it invites learning.
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.
Grab your Parrotfish Facts pack today!
Did you get our other Color and Copywork Sea Life packs?
The Big Book of Color and Copywork Sea Life Edition. Learn more HERE