Do you want to drive more traffic to your website?
Do you want to gain more subscribers?
Are you looking for ways to bring in extra money?
Maybe you just want to make printables for your children!
If you answered yes to any of those questions then this course is for you!
The brand new Printable Creations Crash Course is a 5 week intensive training course to teach you how to create your own printable products for your website!
In this ecourse you will learn how to:
- Take your ideas and put them onto paper to share with your readers
- Create basic 1 page printables
- Create basic multi page printables
- Design and create more complex printables
- Use your printables to gain subscribers and earn extra income!
Space is very limited per course! Grab your seat now! This course begins 4/2/18
Who is this ecourse for?
- Any website or blog owner looking to add a bit of something extra to their sites
- People looking to create educational content or small ebooks for their readers
What to expect:
- Weekly recorded videos featuring yours truly, with detailed direction on what to do for the week
- Each week you will have assignments with hands-on instruction
- 5 Weeks of access to me within the private Facebook group
- Critiques and help on your own creations
I use Microsoft Publisher to create all of my printable packs. It is super user friendly and easy to use. It is available for less than 2 cups of coffee a month! If you do not have access to Publisher or use a Mac you can still take each of the skills you will learn during this 5 week course and use them in other programs.
Space is limited per course! Grab your seat now!
What others are saying…
“I have been blogging professionally since 2013 but had never mastered creating printables for my readers. After taking Stephanie’s course, I have learned the skills to create professional printables and my confidence has increased! Now I am redoing the few printables I had available using Publisher and what Stephanie taught me. I know how (and why!) to create a cover and copyright page (which I had never done before), where to find commercial-use fonts and graphics, and so much more. I finally have the know-how that I was lacking! I have now been able to create several new printables (even with multiple pages) for email opt-in purposes and have seen a significant increase in my email subscribers within weeks. She covers the techy/copyright stuff and the creative/practical side of it! I am excited to keep creating printables using the skills I’ve gained! I am super happy with Stephanie’s course and will be recommending it to everyone needing help creating printables.” — Clarissa West, ClarissaRWest.com