Your children will have so much fun learning about the circus with this fun At the Circus Color and Copywork Pack!
Who it is for:
Children ages 3 and up who are able to use writing instruments.
Things I recommend for Color and Copywork:
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.
Books I recommend for At the Circus Prek Fun Pack:
- If I ran the Circus
- The Circus Ship
- The Greatest Showman
- Circus Train
- Circus Mirandus
- Sandy’s Circus
- Clifford At The Circus
This pack includes:
- 8 Full color pages about the Circus
- 8 Black and white pages about the Circus
- 1 Fully lined page
- 6 Coloring pages