Learn all about dogs with these fun and engaging printables.
Who it is for:
Children ages 3 and up who are able to use writing instruments.
Things I recommend for Color and Copywork:
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.
Books I recommend for Dog Facts Color and Copywork:
- Harry the Dirty Dog
- If You Give a Dog a Donut
- National Geographic Readers: Dogs Vs. Cats
- The Adventures of Taxi Dog
- Found Dogs
Each pack includes:
- 22 Total pages
- 10 Copywork pages with fun facts
- 10 Coloring Pages