Your children will have a blast learning about musical instruments with our notebooking pages.
These notebooking pages are perfect for helping your child write anything they want about the instrument on the page. They can write out a research paper, notes, facts about the instrument, or anything you think is appropriate. It could even be used for stationery.
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children ages 3+. Keep in mind younger children may need more help than older children.
This pack includes:
- 12 full color manuscript lined pages featuring musical instruments
- 12 full color double space lined pages featuring musical instruments
- Beautiful cover page for the notebook
To use this pack, just print off the pages you wish your child to complete. Have your child fill them with research, notes, facts or anything else you wish! The possibilities are endless.
Things I recommend for the Musical Instruments Notebooking Pack:
- Colorful paper – this adds a level of fun to the learning that plain paper just doesn’t do! Print it out on colorful paper and it invites learning.
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.