Your children will have a blast learning about the scientific method with our notebooking pages.
This notebook is perfect for helping your child work through the scientific method while doing a science experiment. Each part of the process is mapped out so your children know what to write down before moving to the next step!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children ages 6+. Keep in mind younger children may need more help than older children.
This pack includes:
- 4 full color manuscript pages with directions through the scientific method
- Beautiful cover page for the notebook
To use this pack, just print off the pages you wish your child to complete. Have your child fill them with research, notes, facts or anything else you wish! The possibilities are endless.
Things I recommend for the Scientific Method Notebooking Pack:
- Colorful paper – this adds a level of fun to the learning that plain paper just doesn’t do! Print it out on colorful paper and it invites learning.
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.