In this pack you will find:
- 10 Quick facts about Earth Day
- Full color copywork with manuscript lines
- Lined copywork in full color
- Black and white illustrated copywork with manuscript lines
- Lined copywork with black and white illustrations
Things I recommend for Color and Copywork:
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.
This pack is for:
This pack is perfect for children in 1st grade and up. The manuscript lines work as guides for your younger learners while the regular lines are perfect for those who have better spacial judgement.