When children are given the chance to be excited about their school work, they are more apt to take part and soak up the material. That is why I try hard to work in a bit of fun in every lesson we do in our homeschool. Math is no exception. PreK math doesn’t have to be hard or running your children through numbers and facts and flash cards!
Children need to have an element of play in most everything they do. Don’t believe me? Hand a child a worksheet and see how they respond. Then hand a child a game and see the difference.
Adding these fun PreK Math games into your day will help your children learn while adding in that fun that they need.
This fun new pack for preschoolers is just the perfect tool for your children’s prek math lessons!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children ages 3+. Keep in mind younger children may need more help than older children.
This pack includes:
- 16 Full color pages full of math fun
- Number tracing
- Number word tracing
To use this pack, just print off the pages you wish your child to complete. Assemble the block as directed on the page. Use the pieces together to complete the games. Cut out the puzzle pieces as directed and laminate them for longevity, if you desire.
Things I recommend for the Sea Life PreK Math Pack:
- Card Stock – Printing on card stock allows you to laminate the pages keeping the fun going for years to come!
- Laminator – Laminating the pages keeps them durable and strong.
- Laminating Pouches – Use these with the laminator for durability.
- Dry Erase Markers – These are perfect for using on laminated sheets. They wipe right off!
Grab your Sea Life PreK Math pack today!