When you are using Color and Copywork packs in your homeschool, it is important that your children are interested on the topic. That is why I have been working on these themed packs!
The latest in our Sea Life Edition is the Seahorse Facts Color and Copywork set.
In this pack your children will learn about what color a seahorse is (clue, it isn’t just one!), what they eat, and more!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full-color pages with facts about the Seahorse
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the Seahorse
- One Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand-eye coordination.
Things I recommend for Color and Copywork:
- Colorful paper – this adds a level of fun to the learning that plain paper just doesn’t do! Print it out on colorful paper and it invites learning.
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.
Grab your Seahorse Facts pack today!
Did you get our other Color and Copywork Sea Life packs?
The Big Book of Color and Copywork Sea Life Edition. Learn more HERE