Sharks are one of the creatures that most children are drown to. They are mysterious. There are many different species and they live in so many parts of the world. I think that part of the mystery behind these creatures is what draws children to them. Notebooking about these animals is a great way for your children to learn about them!
Take some of the mystery out of sharks by helping your children learn about them! Your children can do research, write papers, send notes to friends and more with these notebooking pages.
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children ages 3+. Keep in mind younger children may need more help than older children.
This pack includes:
- 10 full color manuscript lined pages featuring sharks
- 10 full color double space lined pages featuring sharks
- Beautiful cover page for the notebook
To use this pack, just print off the pages you wish your child to complete. Have your child fill them with research, notes, facts or anything else you wish! The possibilities are endless.
Books to teach your children about Sharks:
- Super Shark Encyclopedia
- Hark! A Shark
- Shark Lady
- The Ultimate Book of Sharks
- National Geographic Sharks
- Shark Activity Book for Kids
- Sharks of the World
- Sharks and Other Deadly Creatures
- The Shark Handbook
- If Sharks Disappeared
Things I recommend for the Musical Instruments Notebooking Pack:
- Colorful paper – this adds a level of fun to the learning that plain paper just doesn’t do! Print it out on colorful paper and it invites learning.
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.
Grab your pack today!