The sloth is one of those animals I feel I have a direct connection with!
Sloths do what needs to be done daily, but don’t expect a lot more out of them then that.
I think that represents me most days. I have a feeling it represents a lot of us moms. When we are done for the day, we are done!
I was excited to learn about this adorable animal. I had no idea about some of the facts I would uncover.
We all know that sloths are slow moving animals, but did you know that their fur has a hidden secret? It is almost too gross for me to tell you. I have a feeling that boys working on this pack will find that fact the most interesting!
Find out what it is they are hiding in their fur and more fun facts now!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the sloth
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the sloth
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- September Planning Pack Free For Limited Time - August 17, 2018
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018