Spring is in the air and you may be geared up for spring cleaning. If you are and you are wondering how to get your children interested in helping you keep your home clean, I have some good news for you! Grab our Springtime Chore Charts to use along with these tips and this checklist. Your kids will be excited to help you in the house!
Springtime Chore Charts
These springtime chore charts are not only adorable but they are a great way to get your children self-motivated. You simply fill in what needs to be done and allow them to mark things off as they go. There is a section for a reward. Keep in mind this does not have to be cash and prizes. It can be something as simple as picking out supper one night the next week! Think outside the piggy bank and be creative. Make the reward fit your child and they will be excited to help you! Remember that children love to have tasks assigned to them. It allows them the ability to feel accomplished and a part of the family. I have a Pinterest board with other great ideas on how you can expand on this and maybe even use it for a home-ec course if you are homeschooling!!
Get it free!
Don’t miss out on these printables to keep your child excited about helping you!
- Sprintime Kid’s Organization and Cleaning Checklist
- Winterime Kid’s Organization and Cleaning Checklist
- Wintertime Chore Charts
Follow our Homeschool Home-Ec Pinterest Board!
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Black Friday Super Saver for Homeschoolers - November 20, 2017
- December Planning Packs Free for a Limited Time - November 17, 2017
- 4 Tips to Make Your Thanksgiving on a Shoestring Memorable - November 6, 2017
- More Than Words at Christmas Time - November 2, 2017