Have you been gearing up for a big spring clean of your home but your children just aren’t on board?
Let me help you out!
Getting them motivated to help you clean may be just a matter of having the right tools at your disposal. If you are anything like me you need to be organized before you even begin organizing your home or you get overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin.
I have discovered that my children are the same way.
Having checklists, labels, and the right tools will help keep everyone on task and moving forward. Last winter I created the Wintertime Kids Organization and Cleaning Checklist and wanted to update it to be usable for spring cleaning!
This organizing and cleaning checklist includes:
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for bedroom (with and without tasks)
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for living room (with and without tasks)
- Cleaning and organizing checklist for the bathroom (with and without tasks)
- Printable labels to keep bins, cabinets, and other containers organized easily
Grab your FREE! Springtime Kids Organization and Cleaning Checklist
DO NOT MISS THE Springtime Chore Charts!
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- September Planning Pack Free For Limited Time - August 17, 2018
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018