Getting your children to help around the house can be like pulling teeth, I hear ya and I get it!
That is why I make it my mission to bring you easy and fun printables to help out with mundane life events… ya know, like chores!
These brand new Star Wars Chore Charts are sure to get your children excited to get their chores marked off and their rooms clean. Okay, they may not be that powerful but I bet they will really help with the motivation. It can’t hurt, right?
This pack includes:
- 8 Designed pages that feature a favorite character
How to use this pack:
- First print the page on card stock or heavy print paper – laminate to use with dry/wet erase markers so it can be used over and over
- Work with your child to assign the chores they will work on for the week and list them on the left of the page
- You can use small stickers, stamps, or even check marks to mark off when the chore is completed
- Once the chart is full your child has earned the reward listed at the bottom
About the rewards
When you think about rewarding your child for completing chores don’t go straight to a monetary reward. The reward could be icecream for supper, a movie night, they pick music in the car for the next week, a date night with mom, you get the idea! Don’t put this into a box. Have fun with assigning the rewards your child can earn.
Grab your pack today!
This pack is free for a limited time 9/23/16 -10/8/16 after that they will be for sale in our shop.
Don’t forget our other Star Wars Products:
Star Wars Reading Logs$0.00 Add to cart
Star Wars Addition Pack$2.99 Add to cart
Star Wars Subtraction$2.99 Add to cart
Star Wars Multiplication$2.99 Add to cart
Star Wars HW Manuscript$0.99 Add to cart
Star Wars HW Cursive$0.99 Add to cart
Star Wars Prek Fun Pack$0.99 Add to cart
Star Wars Student Planner$9.99 Add to cart
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- September Planning Pack Free For Limited Time - August 17, 2018
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018