Our Sea Life Color and Copywork series has been so much fun. Today we are continuing with the Swordfish.
I know that this is ridiculous. But, I have an unrealistic fear of Swordfish. I always vision them cutting through me when I am on the beach. Now, I have only ever been to the beach 4 times in my life, so it isn’t like it is likely to ever happen, but still!
I was so interested to read that Swordfish can swim up to 50 miles per hour! Isn’t that crazy. That is faster than we are allowed to drive on most roads.
Your children will learn about that and so much more with this fun and easy to use color and copywork pack about the Swordfish.
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full-color pages with facts about the Swordfish
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the Swordfish
- One Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand-eye coordination.
Things I recommend for Color and Copywork:
- Colorful paper – this adds a level of fun to the learning that plain paper just doesn’t do! Print it out on colorful paper and it invites learning.
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.
Grab your Swordfish Facts pack today!
Did you get our other Color and Copywork Sea Life packs?
The Big Book of Color and Copywork Sea Life Edition. Learn more HERE