Coloring is all of the rage right now and has been for some time.
If you enjoy coloring as much as I do, you are going to be ecstatic about what I am about to show you….
I am beside myself with excitement about my latest project(s) that will be coming to you. This is just the first in a series.
This Tea Time Coloring Book is such a fun tool for children and adults alike. The food and tea shapes included in this coloring book make it the perfect tool for those who enjoy coloring their worlds!
There is something so soothing and calming when it comes to coloring. When you take the time to really focus in on the details of the picture you can channel your stress and feel it melt away!
Some benefits of coloring books:
- Releave stress
- Ease Anxiety
- Helps with PTSD
- Focuses your mind
- Helps with tension
- Sparks creativity
The Tea Time Coloring Book Features
20 fun pages ready to print and color
- 10 pages are full edge to edge
- 10 pages are fun motifs in shapes
Get your copy today!
For a limited time you can get the Tea Time Coloring Book for over 50%!
My favorite tools for coloring:
- Prismacolor 48 Ct. Set – I love this set because there are enough colors in it to shade and add contrast without being overwhelming. And you can’t beat that price!
- Prismacolor Markers – These are double ended so you can use them fine line or broad tip!
- Staedtler Color Pen Set
- Crayola Colored Pencils
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- September Planning Pack Free For Limited Time - August 17, 2018
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018